THE BEST FENCE COMPANY IN MARIETTA
AND METRO ATLANTA
THE BEST FENCE COMPANY IN MARIETTA
AND METRO ATLANTA
Looking for a new fence?
We help you get it done in 3 easy steps
Choose Your Fence
Do you desire privacy or enhanced security? Is your new fence for your home or a business? We offer a wide selection of wood, aluminum, steel, chain link, and PVC fences to fit your needs.
Receive a Custom Quote
Your time is valuable. That’s why we provide quick, competitive quotes without sacrificing quality or service. This sets us apart from other Atlanta fence companies.
Fast Fence Installation
Our priority is making sure our Atlanta customers are happy with our work. Bravo Fence is a team of experienced fence contractors who will get the job done right and on time.
SELECT FENCE MATERIAL
Looking for the best Atlanta fence contractor?
CHOOSE BRAVO FENCE
At Bravo Fence, our goal is to provide all of our customers with superior service, top quality materials, and expert advice to satisfy customers at a competitive price.
Bravo Fence FAQS
Most Atlanta homeowners can expect to spend $1,000 to $4,000 on a new fence. You can estimate the cost by measuring how many linear feet your fence will be.
On average, installation of a wood privacy fence costs between $15 and $25 per linear foot, depending on material costs.
A typical fence installation around an average-sized backyard in Atlanta generally takes 1 to 2 days.
There is not one absolute answer to this question (there are a lot of factors to consider). However, PVC fencing is the least expensive fencing option in most cases.
This is because the materials and labor for a vinyl fence are cheaper than other fence types. Also, vinyl fencing is low-maintenance. So you save over the long run with less upkeep and repairs.
Depending on where you live, you may or may not need a permit, and the process and requirements may vary. If you live outside city limits, your county may require permits for some projects.
The cities of Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Milton, Johns Creek, and Brookhaven all require permits for building fences.
Take a look here for answers to other related fence installation questions.
Here’s a layout of the basic steps. Take a look here for more details on how to prepare for installing a fence.
- Get your plat (a plat is a survey map showing the divisions of the land where your property lies).
- Get the permits (where required).
- Clean your yard (not only where the fence will go, but also to make space for materials).
- Stake out the property line.
- Stake out the fence line (where you’re planning your fence to go up in locations other than your property line).
- Clear the fence line (doing this ahead of the workers will save their time and your money).
- Talk to your neighbors (they say that good fences make good neighbors, but not if you don’t talk to them about it).
- Find a quality fence builder. Working with a reputable fence company will pay off both in the short and long run.
There are three reasons why a new fence can increase your property value:
- Curb appeal – A new fence makes a great first impression on a possible buyer. Plus, it can block the view of nearby properties that may not look as nice as yours.
- Security – A new fence protects your family and property. It also provides a safe place for your children and pets to play.
- Aesthetics – Your property will become more eye-appealing to buyers when you install a fence that complements your home.
Take a look here for more about the benefits a fence can bring to your property.
For a wood fence, it depends a lot on the type of wood:
- An inexpensive spruce fence may last only 4 to 7 years.
- A pine fence lasts longer, about 5 to 12 years.
- Cedar lasts from 15 to 30 years, based on weather conditions and maintenance.
- A fence made of treated lumber can last 20 years or more.
It all depends on where the fence sits:
- If the fence is only on your property, then it’s yours. Your neighbor has no right to replace your fence or demand you to (unless an issue with your fence poses a danger to his property).
- If the fence is completely on your neighbor’s property, then the fence belongs to him, and he can do what he wants with it.
- If the fence lies on the line between your two properties, this is a boundary fence. Usually, the rule for a boundary fence is that both neighbors are responsible for upkeep. However, if your current fence is in good shape, you don’t have to chip in just because your neighbor would like to replace it with the latest and greatest.
Aluminum, vinyl, and pressure-treated wood make the most durable, long-lasting fences.
Our Fencing Services for Metro Atlanta
Many Styles, Designs, and Materials
Measurements and Utility Checks
String Line, Tear Out, and Brush Removal
New Fence Construction
Refurbish and Repair Existing Fences
Sealing and Staining
Optional Wire for Dogs and Pets
Homeowner Association Proposal
5-year warranty on labor and craftsmanship
Fencing Project Options
Split Rail Fences
Pool Enclosure Fencing
Farm & Pasture Fencing
Tennis Court Fence
High Security Fences
Gate Installation, and Much More!
At Bravo Fence, our contractors understand the different requirements between small residential and large commercial properties. Residential fences are perfect for neighborhoods with yards, gardens, or swimming pools. Commercial fences are for larger commercial projects and call for sturdier, stronger materials to protect a property from intruders, weather, and other unforeseen events.
Fences are available in various styles, types, and functions to serve the needs of all property owners. Visit our gallery to learn more about the benefits of different fences and materials. Bravo Fence is here to help you find the fence that will complement your property, suit your needs, and maintain an affordable budget.
At Bravo Fence Company, we understand that a brand new fence might not always be in the budget. That’s why we’re here to help you maintain the life and usefulness of your current fence. We’re dedicated to providing quick and easy fence repair and staining services.
Just reach out and let us know what you need, so we can evaluate the scope of the work and give you a written quote. Our skill and experience will guarantee that you get the most out of your fence.
A WORD FROM THE OWNER
We conduct ourselves with the highest moral and ethical values, and deal fairly and honestly with customers and employees. We always provide our customers with reasonable fence prices and work to secure constant and permanent jobs for our employees.
Thank you for your interest. Hope to hear from you soon.
Bravo Fence Company
Bravo Fence offers options that fit your budget.
We pride ourselves on the feedback we get from our Atlanta area customers.
Have a look at what they have to say: